His research has been funded by agencies such as the National Institutes of Health, National Athletic Trainers' Association, Research & Education Foundation, American Physical Therapy Association, and the National Football League Charities. Dr. Hertel is a fellow of both the American College of Sports Medicine and the National Athletic Trainers' Association. In 2011, he received the Medal for Distinguished Athletic Training Research, the highest career research award in athletic training. Dr. Hertel is a senior associate editor for the Journal of Athletic Training and a member of the international advisory board for Physical Therapy in Sport.
- Explain the impairment-based rehabilitation framework relative to lateral ankle instability
- Develop rehabilitation progressions for intrinsic foot muscles.
- Describe effective intervention for Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Explain the role of muscle balance in management of MTSS-soft tissue
- Identify appropriate patient reported outcome measures for your practice.
- This program is intended for athletic trainers, physical therapists, and other healthcare professionals.
Refunds approved by April 19, 2018, will be issued to the original payer in the same amount as the payment received.
Garage Rate: $2 per hour, $6 per day