The Saint Louis University Athletic Training Program developed a video featuring students talking about their clinical experiences. The SLU AT Program provides clinical education that takes students through an integrated developmental progression with dedicated preceptors. SLU also provides diverse and immersive experiences which contribute to the professional formation of our graduates.
We truly appreciate the participation of our fine clinical sites and outstanding preceptors!
The following students participated in the video:
- Madeleine Hauck (SLU MAT Class of 2017), Chicago, Illinois
- Alex Hubbs (SLU MAT Class of 2018), Liberty, Missouri
- Abby Klosterman (SLU MAT Class of 2018), St. Louis, Missouri
- Amelia Meigs (SLU MAT Class of 2017), Issaquah, Washington
- Collin Peterson (SLU MAT Class of 2017), Shadow Hills, California
Post a Comment