Saturday, December 2, 2017
Interventions for knee pathology evolve over time. Keeping current with the latest techniques is sometimes difficult. What works? Does it work for everyone? How can I select the best intervention for my patient? Join colleagues at this 4 hour continuing education program addressing chronic and acute knee pathology.
Saint Louis University School of Medicine Continuing Education Program is a continuing education sponsor for the State of Illinois to provide Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy CE courses.
State of Illinois Physical Therapy Continuing Education Sponsor License # 216-000085 Expiration Date: 09/30/2018 CE Contact hours: 4.0
- Describe the relationship between movement impairments and patellofemoral pain
- Discuss the efficacy of current interventions for patella tendinopathy
- Explain the consequences of delaying surgical stabilization in the ACL-deficient adolescent
- Identify high quality evidence with a targeted search strategy.
- This program is intended for athletic trainers, physical therapists, and other healthcare professionals.
- Early Bird (payment by 11/27/2017) $50
- Regular Registration (after 11/27/2017) $60
Registration and payment information
- Registration form and payment information are available through Saint Louis University REGISTRATION LINK
- If paying by check, please contact Kitty Newsham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Garage parking is accessible from Theresa or Rutgers Ave.