1. Dr. Anthony Breitbach and Dr. Gert Ulrich are inviting you to participate in this research study. You are being asked to participate in this research study because you are a sports science and/or sports medicine professional.
2. The title of this study is “International perspectives on interprofessional collaboration and learning in sports science and sports medicine”. The purpose of this study is to get more insight to the intersection of interprofessional collaboration/education in sport science and sports medicine.
3. Your participation in this study will involve completion of anonymous on-line survey and will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. The survey is conducted in the English language.
4. The risks to you as a participant are minimal. These include loss of anonymity. However, to protect your anonymity, no identifying information will be requested or collected.
5. The results of this study may be published in scientific research journals or presented at professional conferences. However, your name and identity will not be revealed and your record will remain anonymous.
6. Participation in this study will not benefit you directly. Your participation may benefit others by improving the understanding and practice of interprofessional collaboration in sports science and sports medicine.
7. You can choose not to participate. If you decide not to participate, there will not be a penalty to you or loss of any benefits to which you are otherwise entitled. You may withdraw from this study at any time.
8. If you have questions about this research study, you can call Dr. Anthony Breitbach at 314-977- 8654. If you have questions about your rights as a research participant, you can call the Saint Louis University Institutional Review Board at 314-977-7744 and reference IRB #30950.
Follow this link to access the survey: