The Saint Louis University chapter of Alpha Eta, the National Scholastic Honor Society for Allied Health Professions, held its annual induction ceremony in the Multipurpose Room of the Allied Health Building at Saint Louis University on November 16, 2017.
The Society is named for the Greek letters equivalent to the first letters of Allied Health (AH), which are Alpha Eta. The purpose of the Society is the promotion and recognition of significant scholarship, leadership, and contributions to the allied health professions.
The following SLU AT students were honored in this year's ceremony:
- Alexander Hubbs - Liberty, Missouri (MAT Class of 2018)
- Erin Fabbri - Des Plaines, Illinois (MAT Class of 2019)
- Ryan Frantz - Troy, Missouri (MAT Class of 2019)
- Chris Mecherle - Bloomington, Illinois (MAT Class of 2019)
- Margaret (Maggie) Rowell - Lakewood, Ohio (MAT Class of 2019)
Congratulations to this year's Alpha Eta honorees!